Private Catamaran Sailing Tour
With our Catamaran Sailing tour, you will explore Bacalar's lagoon visiting the most emblematic places in a relaxing and eco-friendly way.
Enjoy fresh fruits prepared by our captain especially for you, swim in turquoise waters surrounded by beautiful landscapes and learn more about this unique ecosystem.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Yak Lake House
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Yak Lake House, Boulevar Costero de Bacalar Manzana 2 Entre Calle 24 y 26, Centro, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Our sailing tour departs from the pier of this place, upon arrival you will be given an identification bracelet with which the captain can identify you as a member of the tour.
The place has a small bar, in case you arrive early and decide to wait enjoying a drink.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
Enjoy a relaxing trip in a Sailing catamaran through the beautiful Bacalar lagoon, swim in the most emblematic places in the area and enjoy the most beautiful natural landscapes sailing in the comfort of our catamaran
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Cenote de la Bruja, Bacalar Mexico
Our sail captain will show you the connection of this cenote with the Bacalar lagoon, where you can appreciate the color contrast between the lagoon and the beginning of the deep cenote.
Departure Point :The Yak Lake House, Boulevar Costero de Bacalar Manzana 2 Entre Calle 24 y 26, Centro, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.