Private Catamaran Yacht Tour in Han River
It is the only private yacht tour available on the Han River in Seoul.
It will be a wonderful memory to enjoy the night view and sunset of Seoul on the yacht.
It guarantees comfort and luxury that is incomparable to public cruise ships.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Parking Fees
- Captain's fee
- Alcoholic Beverages - a bottle of wine
- Entry/Admission - Seoul Marina Club & Yacht
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yeouido Hangang Park, 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07337 South Korea
Depending on the start of the tour, visitors can see the cool Han River Park, sunset, and the riverside bridge with great lighting, and the night view of the buildings.
You can see the beautiful scenery of Yeouido and Han River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seoul Marina Club & Yacht, 160 Yeouiseo-ro, Yeoui-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
It is the only marina facility on the Han River where 90 yachts are anchored.
You can enjoy nice yachts and sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :81-9 Yeoui-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Add Tour Time 8/16/2020 - 11/11/2021
Private Catamaran Yacht Tour in Han River 8/16/2020 - 11/11/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.