Private Cave Tubing from Belize City
From the very beginning of ancient Maya culture, caves played a major role in forming this civilization’s distinctive worldview. Enjoy this 5-hour tour and get to know more about their culture and the use of the caves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour or small-group tour (depending on option selected)
What's excluded :
- After a brief 30-minute hike to the entrance of the cave, inner tubes are used to float along the Caves Branch River. See your light flicker upon strange shapes and the ultimate darkness beyond. Hear the echo of your own voice bounce off the distant walls. Listen to the water dripping from the ceiling, creating spectacular formations in the stunning chambers.
While you might be expecting dark and claustrophobic passageways, you are likely to find enormous chambers and cathedral-sized rooms.
Journey into Belize’s spectacular underground realm and take a trip back.
From the very beginning of ancient Maya culture, caves played a major role in forming this civilization’s distinctive worldview.
In addition to their use as a water supply source, storage area, and dump, the Mayan caves were considered to be a supernatural realm, the home of deities and ancestors. Vapor clouds forming at the mouth of caves suggested to the Maya that these formations were inhabited by the gods of nature-the source of rain, thunder, and lightning.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.