Private Cebu Tour: Osmena Peak, Oslob Whaleshark, Tumalog Falls
There are special places on earth that provide majestic scenery, a fantastic region to walk through, and challenging hills that make it something beyond words. For a person who loves the great outdoors or just having a long drive to Moalboal Cebu, they want to get back to nature and to be able to enjoy what the planet has to offer without having it ruined by man-made intervention. If you are unfamiliar with this area, it’s a spot that you really will want to visit. With an incredible green plant life and jagged hills, this peak offers you the incredible combination of both beauty and challenge. The peak is located along the shorelines of Badain and is the twin of the Chocolate Hills of Bohol. Located around the peak are fantastic villages that offer you an amazing array of shops, restaurants, and places to stay, destinations that you will find cost you literally a small fraction in comparison to what you would spend virtually anywhere else on the planet.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dept. of Tourism accredited Air-condition transportation ( Private Tour
- Professional, accommodating and knowledgeable tour driver
- Motorized boat to Sumilon Island ( Optional
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Start your day right and hike your way high to lift your spirit as you see the splendor of nature from a literal upper perspective on the Osmeña Peak. And as we get down to the oceanic sights in Oslob leading the way for the outgoing giants of the sea, the whale sharks, let yourself ease the tension of the body and get the soothing pressure from the Tumalog Falls. In this venture, we will also do a stopover in the Oslob ruins and you may also choose to do a tour in the Sumilon Island.
If you viewed an Osmena Peak travel guide, you would find that there is a whole lot to like about this destination. It starts with the fantastic beauty that is available, including a walk right near the Falls. This is one of the most beautiful waterways that you will find, and offers you an amazing campsite as well where you can spend the night in one of the most beautiful places on earth, where freshwater is literally feet away from your campsite. You not only can swim, but enjoy it in one of the most majestic locations, that offers you a peace and serenity few places on earth can offer.
Of course, the weather is something you will truly love. Because of the Philippines located upon the globe, you will love the fact that the temperatures in this mountain region never truly reach below 40°, and you don’t have to worry about excessive heat either. It’s a spot where you can enjoy being outdoors without the oppressive humidity or the frigid cold.
Stretch your arms and get ready for this and we will be there to make sure that your trip gets the quality service you deserve.
• ✓4:00 am Pick up time
• ✓7:30 am Swimming / Snorkeling Whale Sharks
• ✓9:30 am Sumilon Island ( Optional )
• ✓11:30 am Lunch ( Available upon request - Optional )
• ✓1:00 pm Tumalog Falls
• ✓2:30 pm Oslob Ruins, Boljoon church, Osmena Peak
• ✓7:00 pm Hotel
Enjoy the adventure.. Don't forget to bring your power bank and camera! yepey!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Cebu City Pier 1
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.