Private Cebu Twin City Tour with Temple of Leah and Sirao Flower Farm
PIT SENYOR!!! You will most likely hear this from the Filipinos in Cebu. With the city’s oldest landmarks bringing you to the 16th century, plan an expedition with our Cebu City Tour. We’ll take you to a “Rome-like” sentiment in Basilica Minore Del Santo Niño and have you experience the heritage that this city can offer, like the legendary Magellan’s Cross, Taoist Temple, Fort San Pedro and many others. Also experience the metropolitan spectacle that you will discover when you set foot at Yap Sandiego Ancestral House, The Heritage Monument, San Pedro Calungsod Church, and Museo Sugbo; and feel the Tribute of Love at the Temple of Lea and the flower garden in Sirao.
Let your heart shout in this city and we will be there to make sure that your trip gets the quality service you deserve.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch ( Optional
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- As they say, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, and we say Beauty can also be found when you do the Cebu Twin City Tour. The fairy-tale feeling that the 10000 Roses will give you will lead its way to the other delightful settings in Cebu. We will bring you to the most known Shrine in Mactan, Magellan’s Cross and the Cebu Heritage Monument. Let the inner youth in you get excited about the Alegre Guitar Factory and rekindle the love of antiquity in Yap Sandiego Ancestral House, Museo Sugbo, and Taoist Temple. You may also witness the strong faith of foundation of the Filipinos as we bring you to San Pedro Calungsod Church and Sto. Niño Church.
Hop on this adventure and we will be there to make sure that your trip gets the quality service you deserve.
Enjoy the city’s historic, religious and cultural site and savor a delightful lunch buffet. In Cebu City, visit famous like the Philippine Taoist Temple, Heritage of Cebu Monument, Mallegan's Cross, Basilica Minore del Santo Nino, and Heritage of Cebu Monument. Mactan Island is a metropolis that has retained a rustic charm which boasts of a diverse collection of tourist spots and attractions.
Get to know its rich history with a visit to the Magellan's Shrine and Monument of Lapu-Lapu, a bronze statue erected in remembrance of the first Philippine hero who defeated Spanish soldiers in 1521.
Take a tour of the Alegre Guitar Factory and see why Cebu is world famous for its fine handcrafted guitars made by exceptional craftsmen.
More spots to visit and discover!
• ✓Pick-up @ hotel by 8:30am then proceed to Temple of Leah
• ✓Sirao Flower Garden ( Little Netherlands )
• ✓Shamrock Pasalubong Center
• ✓Sto. Nino Church
• ✓Magellan’s Cross
• ✓Fort San Pedro
• ✓Museo Sugbo
• ✓Taoist Temple
• ✓Taboan Market
• ✓San Pedro Calungsod Church
• ✓Cebu Heritage Monument
• ✓Yap Sandiego Ancestral House then drop-off hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Cebu city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.