Private Cebu Uphill Tour
Beach, Flat Lands and the Sky. If you are done with these then let’s go Cebu Uphill tour. Experience the thrill with a zip line adventure and let us drive you to West 35 in Cebu. Feel the welcoming and blossoming flowers in Buwakan ni Alejandra as you see the beauty of nature and we’ll also do a side trip to Sirao Flower Garden. If you also want to touch the heavens above and feel the cold air we shall bring you to the JVR Island – Cebu’s little Tagaytay. And let us not forget to visit where love is built and is given a strong foundation in the Temple of Lea.
All these we offer with our friendly local guide/drivers who will surely make sure that your trip is going to be a memorable one.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch ( Optional
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Zipline not included
- Cebu City does not only reach out to heritage aficionados, it also extends its arms to travelers who fancy for a mountain adventure. At the highlands few minutes from the downtown area are tourist attractions that highlight the beauty of Cebu City, on its mountain side.
West 35 Eco Mountain Resort : Situated on top of the mountainous Balamban, West 35 Eco Mountain Resort is a perfect venue if you’re looking for a rejuvenating and refreshing oasis from the hustle and bustle of city life. The resort is approximately 30km or an hour drive from Ayala Center Cebu – only a few meters away (walking distance) from the popular attractions in Balamban like Adventure Cafe, Buwakan ni Alejandra, and Florentino’s. Apart from the picturesque 360-degree view of Balamban Mountains and the seaside of Tsuneishi, West 35 also boasts of lush vegetation, a wide variety of insects, birds and foliage endemic to Gaas, Balamban. Relaxing has never been this sheer bliss.The resort grows its own organic vegetables, which is served in the restaurant. The resort also has a zipline, children’s playground, game room and function room.
Buwakan ni Alejandrea :Brace yourselves, Sugboanons. After Florentino’s – the “Little Tagaytay of Cebu” that captured the attention of thousands of Cebuanos, a new attraction in Balamban is about to steal the spotlight. Introducing Buwakan ni Alejandra, Cebu’s newest pride featuring a vibrant flower garden.
Temple of Leah : Built in honor of a man’s undying love to his late wife Leah. Temple of Leah, which is still undergoing construction, has drawn thousands of visitors due to its renaissance inspired temple with 24 chambers, museum, gallery and library that keep all of Leah’s favorite collection. If the ongoing construction is not a bothersome, check out the place preferably during late afternoon or sunset.
Sirao Flower Garden: There are two flower farms. The original and is dubbed as “Little Amsterdam” is the second farm (last photo). Sirao flower farms have gained prominence for growing Celosia flowers (second photo) which come in yellow, orange and fuchsia colors. The place is ideal for intimate moment and is best visited in the morning to avoid the crowd. (Drawback: Although there are flowers all year round, it can become scarce after harvest. Better plan your trip in October where all areas are covered with flowers.)
And many more to visit! ready your camera and energy!
• ✓Pick - up @ hotel by 8:30am or airport / seaport for upon arrival
• ✓Drive straight to West 35 ( 2 hours )
• ✓Buwakan ni Alejandra
• ✓JVR Island in the Sky ( Little Tagaytay )
• ✓Sirao Flower Garden
• ✓Temple of Leah
• ✓Drop-off hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Cebu City Pier 1
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.