Private Celtic Tour to Hallstatt from Salzburg
Enjoy a great drive through the mountains of Salzburg and the lake district area, also called "Salzkammergut" to come then to the UNESCO world heritage village of Hallstatt. Learn about the celtics, their living standard, their lifestyle and what they did. Learn about the salt and take the opportunity to visit the world's oldest salt mine at Hallstatt (extra entrance fees).
Visit also the locations where the celts lived, where remains have been found and nice nature of the lakes.
Enjoy the Salzkammergut where many noble people have spent their summer-vacation in former times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Extra Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Be special Tours, Salzburg 5061 Austria
We will pick you up and drop you off in the city of Salzburg without any surcharges, or any other location along the tour, if you want.
Pass By: Lake Wolfgang, St Gilgen 5340 Austria
We will pass by the lake of Wolfgang and see the village of St. Gilgen where Mozart's mother was born.
Pass By: Leharfestival Bad Ischl, Kurhausstrasse 8, Bad Ischl 4820 Austria
We will show you the city of Bad Ischl, where the last Austrian emperor and his beloved wife met and he had his summer residence.
Stop At: Hallstatter See, Hallstatt 4830 Austria
We will see the village of hallstatt, a Unesco world heritage, give you some fertile to explore it and also to see the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up from your hotel, place you stay in Salzburg, or surrounding. Airports
- Salzburg Airport, Innsbrucker Bundesstraße 95, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable and enjoy the time here.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- face masks required for guides and team; special training of team to detect Covid-19 symptoms and making people aware to keep distances.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.