Private Central Park Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
This private walking tour with a personal photographer is a perfect way to capture priceless, professional photos of you and your companion(s) at a comfortable pace, with iconic NYC as your backdrop. The tour will concentrate on Central Park, with numerous landmark locations throughout the 843 acres of this NYC retreat. Explore the sights at your own pace, in your own way. Throughout the tour, your guide/photographer will provide numerous suggestions for you on dining, shopping and off the beaten path locations for you to explore during your time in New York City.
All tours can be customized to accommodate your interests.
You'll be able to bring the memories home at no extra charge! A zip-file and photo gallery, with dozens of images of you, will be emailed within 48 hours after the tour to be easily downloaded, viewed and shared with friends and family.
per adult from
What's included :
- Customized, private walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide, personal, vacation photographer
- At least 75 photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
- Invaluable insights & knowledge about NYC from a native
- Subway Tips and Tutorial to make the most of your time and save you transportation expenses in NYC
What's excluded :
- Subway tickets ($2.75 per person, 1 subway required per tour)
- Hotel Pick Up. To ensure we maximize our time & photos, meeting location detailed on voucher is best
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
The most bustling area of New York City, known for its many Broadway theaters, cinemas, and electronic billboards. It is one of the places that make New York a city that never sleeps.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: 599 Broadway, New York City, NY 10012-3235
Broadway is the heart of NYC's performing arts scene.
Stop At: The Plaza - A Fairmont Managed Hotel, 768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
One of America's most celebrated hotels, The Plaza opened its doors in 1907. It is no exaggeration to say that The Plaza is New York's most iconic hotel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Grand Army Plaza, New York, NY 10019, USA
At the southeast corner of Central Park, Grand Army Plaza serves as the grandest gateway to the park and a gathering place for visitors.
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Arguably one of the most famous parks in the world, Central Park is a manmade wonder. Set in the middle of bustling Manhattan, its grounds serve as a safe haven, not only for athletes, daydreamers, musicians, and strollers, but also for teems of migratory birds each year. One can spend an entire peaceful day roaming its grounds, gazing upon nearly 50 fountains, monuments, and sculptures or admiring its 36 bridges and arches.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Gapstow Bridge, 62nd Street, New York City, NY 10019
Curving gracefully over the Pond, Gapstow is one of the iconic bridges in Central Park, offering one of the best views of the New York City skyline.
Pass By: Bethesda Terrace, Mid-Park at 72nd Street, New York City, NY 10021
Bethesda Terrace, at 72nd street, seamlessly weaves architecture into the surrounding landscapes. Bethesda Terrace is considered the heart of Central Park.
Pass By: Bethesda Fountain, Midpark at 72nd St. Transverse Central Park, New York City, NY
Bethesda Fountain rises high above Bethesda Terrace, looking over the hundreds of visitors that come every day to enjoy the view of the Lake and relax at the “heart” of the Central Park. The sculpture that tops it, Angel of the Waters, was designed by Emma Stebbins in 1873 and is one of the most recognizable icons in the entire park.
Pass By: Bow Bridge, 74th Street West of Bethesda Terrace, Connecting Cherry Hill and The Ramble, New York City, NY
The first cast-iron bridge in the Park (and the second oldest in America), the bridge was built between 1859 and 1862. Bow Bridge is named for its graceful shape, reminiscent of the bow of an archer or violinist. ... Today, Bow Bridge is one of New York's most romantic settings and a muse for photographers.
Stop At: The Ramble, 79th St Transverse, New York City, NY 10024
The Ramble is a 36-acre "wild garden." Central Park's designers imagined a tranquil spot where visitors could stroll, discover forest gardens rich with plantings, and meander along the paths. This truly is a place for the urban explorer to escape the city and get utterly lost in nature.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ladies Pavilion, West side between 75th and 76th Streets, New York City, NY 10024
Central Park's Ladies Pavilion is a secluded spot located near 75th Street on the west side of the park, next to The Lake. The Pavilion's antique-style construction, location, and beauty have made it one of the most sought-after park locations for special events, especially weddings ceremonies, and photo shoots.
The Pavilion is made from cast iron, slate, wood, and stone and is situated on The Lake at Hernshead, a rock structure that resembles the shape of a heron. The Pavilion's floor is made from Manhattan schist coping stones that had originally been part of another Central Park structure.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
Strawberry Fields is a living memorial to the world-famous singer, songwriter, and peace activist, John Lennon. During his career with the Beatles and in his solo work, Lennon's music gave hope and inspiration for world peace and his memory and mission lives on in Strawberry Fields.
This tranquil section of Central Park was named after one of Lennon's favorite songs, "Strawberry Fields Forever."
Stop At: Upper West Side, Columbus and Amsterdam Ave. between 63rd and 85th Streets, New York City, NY
Nestled between Riverside and Central Park, the Upper West Side is one of the greenest parts of Manhattan. The Upper West Side is known for popular attractions like the Natural History Museum and Lincoln Center, but relaxed bistros and a lively bar scene defy expectations in this sparkling and cozy uptown neighborhood.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: PhotoTrek Tours, 340 W 42nd St Times Square, New York City, NY 10036-6972
Private New York City walking tour with your personal photographer to capture you and your companion(s), together in photos with iconic NYC landmarks as your backdrop.
Departure Point :209 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return Detail :1 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your high resolution photos will be delivered, via zip-file and photo gallery, no later than 48 hours after the tour. Alternative delivery methods are available upon request. Please let your guide know preferred delivery method on day of the tour
- In the event of inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- All tours are private. Guides will have temperature taken upon arrival of guests for reassurance they do hot have a fever. Since tours are private, we will not take the temperature of the guests. Guides will wear mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.