Private Cham Islands Diving in Hoi An
1 coral reef dive averaging 35-40 minutes with a qualified PADI Professional (Multilingual).
Optional second dive for an additional USD$20.
Hotel transfers (within Hoi An area).
Water and refreshments on board.
Marine park and island fees.
But it’s not just about the diving. Enjoy lunch on Cham Island at spectacular Bai Chong beach in a bamboo style restaurant under the coconut trees. After lunch we have free time on Bai Chong with swimming, Frisbee, volleyball or just relax in a hammock or deck-chair with a cool drink and a sensational view. We finish the perfect day with a slow cruise back to Hoi An.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quảng Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO, in the South East Asia Sea in Vietnam. The islands are approachable from Cửa Đại beach. The islands are also recognized as Vietnam’s national scenic site.
The islands grouped under the Cham Islands are: the Hòn Lao (Pearl), Hòn Dài (long), Hòn Mồ (tomb), Hòn Khô mẹ, Hòn Khô con (dry), Hòn Lá (leaf), Hòn Tai (ear) and Hòn Ông (east wind). The occupation of the people of the islands is mainly fishing.
Cu Lao Cham Islands’ ancient landscape offers many sand beaches, forested hills and the sea. Facilities for camping, swimming and scuba diving are available. The corals and marine life are an attraction in these island waters.
Beginner Dives or ‘Try Dives’ are designed for beginners to try diving without committing to a full dive course. This is your chance to breathe underwater and check out the coral reefs around Cham Islands. No previous experience is required. If you’re confident our aim is for you to dive independently utilizing the training and in-water guidance of our Dive Instructors. For the not so confident, our instructor will ‘keep in touch’ more closely. If you get hooked on diving immediately, like we did, your dive may credit toward your PADI Open Water Certification. This is the day tour that could lead you to a new addiction.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.