Private Chandragiri Hills Day Tour
Explore the reason behind the increasing fuss about Chandragiri hills. Do you ever wonder what it will be like to view the whole Kathmandu valley from atop a hill? Chandragiri hills day trip allows you to fulfil your this desire. Put Chandragiri hills day trip in your bucket list of travel diaries as it is a must-visit the site for the native as well as foreign travellers. The trip lures you with the cable car service from Thankot to the Chandragiri hills. As a tourist who has little information about the place or as a native person who wants to cheer up, this trip is the best for all. The next temptation is the view from atop a hill. You get the chance to discover why the late king Prithvi Narayan Shah chose this hill for the inception of the unification campaign.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced English/Chinese/Hindi speaking trek guide
- One bottle of mineral water
- All transportation charges as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drive to Chandragiri
- General First aid kits
- Guide and taxes, government taxes and office service charges
- Entry/Admission - Chandragiri Hills
What's excluded :
- Extra Food and Beverages
- Your personal expenses
- Any kind of insurance
- Tips (Tipping is expected)
- Amusement park, 6 D theater, botanical garden, view tower tickets
- All other services not included in itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
You have breakfast and ready for the trip today. A representative of Nepal Big Mountain will pick you up from your hotel and lead you to a private vehicle to start your trip to Thankot from Kathmandu. On the way, you might view beautiful trees on the sides of the road. After reaching there, you are taken to the adventure of riding a cable car from Thankot to Chandragiri Hills. You feel amazing to be floating in the air in an extraordinary height to enjoy the phenomenal view. Upon reaching Chandragiri hills, you can be engaged in a lot of fun-filled activities.
● View tower-
As you reach up to the hill, you have a view of the soaring majestic Himalayas including Annapurna, Manaslu, Langtang, Ganesh Himal and many more. From the view tower, you are able to analyze the scenery of the whole area and feel as though you are away from all the hustle and rustle of your daily lives
● Amusement parks-
In Chandragiri, you can also go to the amusement parks with varieties of recreations that help you to forget your worries and monotony. Your children can play in the playgrounds of Chandragiri whereas young ones and adults can play fun games. 6 D theater, boutique hotel, botanical garden are other attractions of the parks.
● Cultural visit-
As we know Chandragiri has been a sacred place holding the Baleshwar temple in the chilled weather. It is told that if we have any unfulfilled desires, they get granted if we pray in this temple.
● Historical importance-
Discover the historical significance of this place where late king - Prithvi Narayan Shah did planning to conquer Kathmandu Valley. Realize the point of the unification of Nepal.
● Pony ride-
After all the fun-filled experience you can add to your excitement by enjoying a ride on a pony around the hilltop. Enjoy the ride with the scenic views without any fear with the guide alongside.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will pick you up at the hotel inside the ring road, contacting you via local numbers/Whatsapp/Viber or hotel reception. In case of any other designated point of pickup such as restaurants inside the ring road, our representative will hold pick up-board with the name of the guests or contact you via local numbers/Whatsapp/Viber. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.