We have been serving Tampa Locals and guests for over 15 years . All of our Captain's have over 20 years experience and have the knowledge of the water , wildlife and history of Tampa. Safety of our guests are #1 and our guides are focused on that every moment you are with us. We will focus on any interest you and your guests request as we are completely flexible to you wants. We will provide a pick up location with plenty of free safe parking.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Join us on a private outing with your friends and family Covis Safe environment. Just you and your trusted friends can pick any type of tour or event you want. You may book for one to 5 hours with tours covering Dolphins , History, Xmas homes or just cruising with music and bring your own beverages. Bring up to 20 guest on our US coast Guard inspected Boat with a 100 Ton Master (captain) with your safety and fun his mission. Bring your food and beverages without a setup charge. We can do whatever you want just ask. So gather your crew and set sail for a fun hour or afternoon/evening of fun on the water.
Safety note : only a USCG vessel may take more than 6 guests operated by a USCG licensed Master (captain). (don't be fooled by gypsy operators without proper licenses and insurance).pricing is per hour up to 20 guests
Departure Point :PWT3 - History Center/Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/28/2020 - 12/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.