Private Charter Tour - 46' Boat
Enjoy a Private Boat Charter for up to 8 people aboard.
A trip where you can choose to do fishing, snorkeling or visit a beach of the bay.
All of this depends on how many hours you choose and where do you want to go.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Fishing Gear
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Fishing License
- Whale Watching Certificate
- Captain and sailor
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bay of Banderas, Bahia de Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Bay of Banderas has many attractive species for fishing, many snorkeling spots and many beaches to visit
Departure Point :1: Opequimar Marine Center, Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur 214, Marina Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Paradise Village Public Pier, Blvrd Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Reducimos la capacidad de nuestras embarcaciones cumpliendo con las disposiciones de las autoridades correspondientes. Evitamos el contacto físico en todo momento. Uso de cubrebocas y caretas faciales por parte de nuestra tripulación que tengan contacto directo con nuestros clientes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.