Private Chartered Boat to Icacos, Lobos, and Palomino
Explore Puerto Rico and the beautiful waters, islands, and marine life on your terms! A truly customizable island hopping experience to be enjoyed with friends, family, or just as a romantic getaway. Departing from Villa Marina in Fajardo we will jump between Palomino, Lobos, and Icacos based off ocean conditions and the captains discretion. Enjoy views of Vieques, Culebra, St. Thomas, and of course Puerto Rico's natural beauty. We provide the vessel, captain and crew, food, and beverages. All you need to provide is a desire to layback, relax, and take in an amazing day on the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Fruits and Chips. Guests are welcome to bring anything additional they may enjoy!
- Lunch - Hot lunch off the grill, Fruits, and Chips. Guests are welcome to bring anything additional they may enjoy!
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite. Guests are welcome to bring anything additional they may enjoy!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local rum. Guests are welcome to bring anything additional they may enjoy!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Palomino Island
- Entry/Admission - Icacos Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Marina Yacht Harbour, Playa Sardinera, Carretera 987, Km 1.3, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Upon hopping aboard and casting off from the Yacht Harbor, you will see boats of all shapes, sizes, and values helping to depict daily life in Puerto Rico and the surrounding islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palomino Island, Las Croabas, Fajardo 00976-6448 Puerto Rico
As we navigate the waters and settle in to the Island of Palomino, take notice of the turtles, flying fish, and occasional jumping ray! This beautiful island is one of the most popular locations in all of Puerto Rico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cayo Lobos, Fajardo 00740, Puerto Rico
Enjoy the pristine waters and reef of Cayo Lobos. With turtles swimming nearby and a variety of marine life, this beautiful island provides a fantastic location for snorkeling or just laying back on a float and enjoying the scenery!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
The uninhabited island of Icacos provides the best of both worlds. With gorgeous beaches, crystal clear waters, and stunning views of the rainforest, there is also a natural rock pool and reef for snorkeling. A fantastic location to soak in the beauty of Puerto Rico.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Villa Marina Yacht Basin, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- **6 person or 1000 lb maximum**
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.