Private Chauffeured Vehicle to Stonehenge from London
The great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the great wonders of the world and has been awarded World Heritage status. Why it was built is a mystery, it has been a pagan place of worship, an astronomical clock and a Bronze age burial ground. Its origins date back almost 5,000 years. Decide for yourself while you discover this unique monument.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Our Blue Badge guide will meet you at the ticket booth and will accompany you to the site, explaining what you'll see and bring you back to the parking after the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.