Private Chauffeured Whistler Transfer (Whistler to Vancouver or YVR)
Enjoy your transfer from Whistler with your own private luxury vehicle, complimentary WIFI, bottled water and a professional chauffeur.
Please note: Pricing is per vehicle
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Your chauffeur will greet you at your Whistler residence, hotel or condo and assist you with your luggage and ski equipment to your awaiting vehicle. Your chauffeur will then get you settled into your luxury private vehicle with complimentary WIFI and bottled water before departing on your scenic drive from Whistler to Vancouver or YVR.
Your Chauffeur will offer a complimentary stop half way so you stretch your legs, grab a coffee or a quick snack before continuing on to Vancouver or YVR. Once you arrive at your destination, your chauffeur will assist you with your bags and ski equipment.
Sit back, relax and allow us to do the driving. The perfect end to a wonderful vacation!
Departure Point :
Provide your local operator with your preferred pickup time, pick up location, drop off location and flight departure information.
OtherWhistler, BC V8E, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Luxury SUV (Whistler to YVR) 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2022
Mercedes Van (Whistler to YVR) 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Luxury Sedan (Whistler to YVR) 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Vancouver, Vancouver, British ColumbiaVancouver International Airport, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The purchase of a commercial grade steam cleaner/sanitizer, so we can completely clean and sanitize the interior of each vehicle daily. Operating at a temperature of 175C/374F this machine is able to effectively kill all bacteria. • Recirculated air is not used in the vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.