Private Chelsea Market & High Line Food Tour
Don't get swept up in the crowds! Let us lead the way. Eat your way through Chelsea Market and even the High Line! Learn the history of the meatpacking district and enjoy an incredible walk with unparalleled views of the city and Hudson River on NYC's famous High Line. Enough food for lunch! We also include a visit to see the Vessel and the new Hudson Yards development!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York City, NY 10011-7006
Chelsea Market and the High Line are two of NYC's best attractions! This food and history tour features incredible insights and stories as well as some delicious food and fantastic NYC views. Plus, our tour guides are truly entertaining and it's enough food for lunch!
Did you know that although the area was originally residential, markets have existed in the district since the 1840s. People moved into tenements in the Meatpacking District in the 1820s to escape epidemics in what was then the main part of New York. In 1900, 250 slaughterhouses and packing plants filled the area; and by the 1930s, those houses produced the nation’s 3rd-largest volume of dressed meats. Five meatpacking companies still operate in the district. Boutiques and bars are more common than rump roasts these days, and the neighborhood continues to evolve almost daily.
Foods and activities on the tour include:
• Slice of Sicilian style pizza from Filaga
• VIP pastry sampler at Las Delicias Patisserie (gluten free & vegan available!)
• Doughnuttery doughnut
• Little 'witch from Fat Witch Bakery
• Seed + Mill halva
• Zach & Zoe honey
• How hot can you go?! Guided hot sauce tasting by a hot sauce "sommelier"
• Brief shopping adventure with introduction and tote bag at Artists & Fleas
• Beer, wine or $5 sangria available (additional cost)
Please be aware that stops are subject to change at any time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The High Line, New York, NY 10011, USA
Discover the art, history, design, and horticulture of the High Line! The High Line may be about two stories high—but it’s hundreds of stories deep. We will uncover its secrets and enjoy its beauty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Hudson Yards is a brand new real estate development within Manhattan - a mini city. It is the largest private real estate development in the country. It is home to Vessel, an elaborate honeycomb-like structure that rises 16 stories and consists of 154 flights of stairs, 2,500 steps, and 80 landings for visitors to climb.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Buddakan, 75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours run rain, snow or shine!
- We ask that all guests are able to move at a moderate pace so we can cover all of the sights.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.