Private Chena River Mush Dream Vacation Must
For a taste of Alaska join us on our Chena River Mush where you'll have the opportunity to meet the dogs and experience their excitement as they power down the trail. This is an interactive tour that includes handling of the huskies and teaching our guests how to harness and hook up a team. Once our teams are ready, we mush among snow capped black spruce that takes us down to the Chena River for a quick break to let the dogs roll around in the deep snow and let our guests grab beautiful sun drenched photo ops with their fellow adventurers. Return back to our Mongolian yurt to warm up from the trail and and get an opportunity to purchase souvenirs to remember out your adventure.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Gear (parka, bibs, boots)
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
We meet our adventurers in our authentic Mongolian Yurt warmed by a cozy wood stove. Once we are geared up for the elements we step outside and guests are introduced to their canine team. Guests then learn how to harness and hook-up the dogs on this interactive tour! Stop for cuddles and pictures as we let the dogs run loose before the pick their position in the team. Once the team is ready to go we hit the trail! Mush through a winter wonderland with trails lined with snow capped black spruce and arching white birch gates. Mush along Chena River and stop for a picture perfect scenery. Step out of the sled, steal frosty whiskered kisses and get pictures with your adventure crew and dog team. Mush back to the yurt to warm up and say our good byes. The TRAIL MILEAGE is around 7 - 8 Miles and the TRAIL TIME is around 45 - 55 Minutes.
Departure Point :325 Chena Access Ln, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- *Due to Covid-19 only guests within the same social bubble can book this tour. We want to ensure our guests stay safe & healthy.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.