Private Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, and Ik Kil Cenote, Lunch
Take in some of the most famous Mayan sites in one private tour with a historian guide. Visit the Ek Balam Mayan archaeological site, swim in the Ik Kil cenote, explore the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza, and enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch in a full-day tour (allow roughly 12 hours) that reveals many Mayan mysteries. Entrance fees, bottled water, and air-conditioned round-trip private transport from hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya are also included.
*Please note that cenote Ikkil is still closed and on the tour, at the moment, we will visit the cenote Selva Maya, which is very similar to Ikkil, until Ikkil is opened.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional certificated private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle
- Sweet snack, water, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided tour to Chichen-Itza and free time to take photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Swim in the cenote and lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
Guided tour to Ek-Balam and free time to take photos
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this private tour pick up from any accommodation (vacation rentals, hostel, hotel, etc) in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen or Tulum is included in the price.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.