Private Chichen Itza Tour with Cenote Swim - Licenced Guide
This private tour will take to Chichen Itza, a World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in the historical city of Valladolid in a traditional 17th century hacienda.
After this you will get to cool off in a cenote.
Your licenced guide speaks excellent English, this allows you to have a full experience during this once in a life occassion. This tour is conducted in a late model and insured vehicle for your comfort.
Guests can fully relax knowing that they will be collected and dropped off at their hotel.
Whats more, is we have flexible pick up times, some of our guests prefer to be collected early in order to beat the crowds while others like to be collected a bit later due to having to get their children ready.
This is sure to be day to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cool facial towel.
- All road tolls
- Bottled water - 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch - Set lunch and non alcoholic beverage
- Cenote entrance fee with locker and lifejacket rental
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Your guide will play an important part of in showing and explaining to you this Maya marvel which is made up for four main clusters – the Great North Platform, the Ossario Group, the Central Group. The Great North Platform is home to the most visited sites of Chichen Itza, including the Kukulkan Pyramid, the Great Ball Court, and the Temple of the Jaguars.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
A stop is made at the historical city of Valladolid where you can enjoy a lunch in a tradtional, 17th century, Mexican Hacienda.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
Cool off from the heat of the day with a relaxing swim in Cenote Saamal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect from the guests hotel or Airbnb accommodation.Airports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/12/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.