Private City Highlights Bike Tour
(St)rolling in Athens
This bike tour encompasses the heart of Athens and includes some of the most exciting vistas that you will encounter on foot or on wheels. What better way to get a feel for the contrast of the old and the new in this crazy urban patchwork.
Roll in Athens never books a group larger than 5 and we love to give individual tours as well. We don't believe that you can really get to know and understand the city by bike in large manufactured tours, and want to share a personal adventure with those who choose to join us.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Safety gear
- Use of bicyle
- A bottle of mineral water
- Rooftop refreshments and Greek 'meze' (snack)
- Waterproof poncho (in the unlikely necessity!
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You’ll meet your guide at our Start Point, Voreou 10, bang in the center of Athens and a 1 minute walk from Monastiraki Metro station. After a short safety briefing we’ll put on our helmets, hop on our bikes, and set off. Our expert local guide will take you past a carefully selected mix of sights around the Acropolis, and further afield to the National Gardens and the Panathenaic Stadium (the venue of the first modern Olympics), the Library of the Emperor Hadrian, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, some Byzantine churches and much, much more.
We make plenty of short stops to enjoy the view, take photos and give some historical background. We will be cycling and walking around the Acropolis and the inner city center. Finally, our tour ends back at the Start Point, where we can chill out with a rooftop refreshment. Our tours cater for all ages, experiences and abilities, and we are proud to welcome anyone with an interest in cycling at any level.
Departure Point :Voreou 10, Athina 105 51, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.