Private City Tour in Budapest 6 hours
We offer a personal, unique and enjoyable Private city tour in Budapest 6 hours with private transport and an official guide in your language.
We start the tour from your hotel and take the Andrássy Avenue and drive to Heroes' Square. We walk around the City Park and see the famous Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Budapest Zoo and a fairy tail castle (Vajdahunyad Vára).
Next we drive over to the Buda side and stop in the Castle District. During a short walk we show you the main attractions of the area (Former Royal Palace, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion). Afterwards we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest.
We drive back to Pest and stop at Central Market Hall, than we take the small boulevard and pass the Hungarian National Museum and the largest Synagogue of Europe.
The tour begins at your hotel.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned car/ minivan 3,5-hour bus tour 2,5-hour walking tour
- Stopovers at Heroes’ Square, Vajdahunyad Castle and the Buda Castle area
- Entry/Admission - Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar)
- Entry/Admission - Buda Castle
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Heroes' Square (Hősök tere) is one of the major squares in Budapest, Hungary, noted for its iconic statue complex featuring the Seven chieftains of the Magyars and other important Hungarian national leaders, as well as the Memorial Stone of Heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Vajdahunyad Castle is a castle in the City Park of Budapest, Hungary. It was built in 1896 as part of the Millennial Exhibition which celebrated the 1,000 years of Hungary since the Hungarian Conquest of the Carpathian Basin in 896. The castle was designed by Ignác Alpár to feature copies of several landmark buildings from different parts the Kingdom of Hungary, especially the Hunyad Castle in Transylvania (now in Romania). As the castle contains parts of buildings from various time periods, it displays different architectural styles: Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Andrassy Avenue, Andrassy ut, Budapest 1061 Hungary
We start the tour from your hotel and take the Andrássy Avenue and drive to the City Park.
Stop At: Kossuth Lajos Square, Budapest Hungary
Kossuth Lajos square is situated in the Lipótváros neighbourhood of Budapest, Hungary, on the bank of the Danube. Its most notable landmark is the Hungarian Parliament Building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
During a short walk we show you the main attractions of the area (Former Royal Palace, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion).
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
the most spectacular view of Budapest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter, Centre of 7th district, Budapest 1074 Hungary
The area consisted of several blocks of the old Jewish quarter which included the two main synagogues of the city, the Neolog Dohány Street Synagogue and Orthodox Kazinczy Street Synagogue.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the exact pick-up location (Hotel name or private apartment address) at the time of booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.