Private City Tour in Frida Kahlo, Coyoacan, and Xochimilco
The best way to get to know a place within the city is by visiting it with true local people, during our tour we will be interacting with them. As this is a completely private tour, we can adjust to the needs that are often required.
Due to the health emergency of COVID, this museum remains temporarily closed, however, the rest of the attractions are carried out normally and we offer San Angel and UNAM University as complements to this experience.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Durante el paseo en bote, les ofrecemos un refrigerio tipo botana mexicana
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- Entry/Admission - Floating Gardens of Xochimilco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
La casa de Frida Kahlo o Casa Azul
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
Es un recorrido a pie por las calles y atracciones más importantes de Coyoacán, tales como el Mercado, la Parroquia de San Juan Bautista, la Plaza Centenario, Cafe Avellaneda, Casa de Cultura Jesús Reyes Heroles, entre otros.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, Southern neighborhood of Xochimilco, Mexico City 16090 Mexico
Un recorrido de dos horas en un bote privado, con botana mexicana e interacción con la gente local.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, we can pick up our customers at any point within Mexico City, it can either be a different hotel or AirBnB address.
Departure Time :6/11/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.