Private City Tour Of Agra Including Lunch And Photos Taken At The Taj Mahal
Your private City tour of Agra will visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. Your guide will share with you the fascinating histories of these amazing monuments. Lunch is included at the Taj Khema which offers diners a view of the beautiful Taj Mahal. To help you remember your visit to the Taj Mahal, a professional photographer will take your photo at the monument.
• Agra Fort
• Buffet Lunch at Taj Khema
• Taj Mahal
• Photos at the Taj
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at Taj Khema restaurant with Iconic View of Taj Mahal.
- Professional photography at Taj Mahal with 05 copies of pictures.
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
You will be picked up this morning in an air conditioned vehicle for your private city tour of Agra. Explore the 16th century Agra Fort with its battlements, apartments, gardens and audience halls. This fortress built of red sandstone was once the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. Within the Fort you will find many fairy tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal. Also view audience halls and two impressive mosques.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Buffet lunch is included at the Taj Khema restaurant. The restaurant occupies a special location with iconic views of the Taj Mahal.
After lunch, visit the magnificent Taj Mahal. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built the monument in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of beautiful white marble with inlaid precious stones built between 1631 and 1648. It is the jewel of Muslim art in India and considered to be one of the most impressive architectural masterpieces in the world. As you tour the famed landmark you will have an opportunity to witness the transformation as the monument is bathed in the warm glow of sunset. A professional photographer will take your photo at the monument and you will be given copies to take back with you to remember your visit to this wonder of the world. To conclude the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel in Agra.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.