Private city tour of Bordeaux with wine tasting at a chateau - 3H
The Bordeaux region is a concentrate of French culture and Art de Vivre.
Travelling trough the most prestigious vineyards of France aboard a prestigious classic car, hair in the wind with top down: the best way to experience French Art de Vivre !
Our 1973 Citroën DS Limousine Convertible is a masterpiece of French elegance, refinement and comfort.
This private tour can be fully customized to your aims and wine tastes.
A luxurious and unforgettable experience into the very best of France !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary onboard
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fee at your own expense (typically 10 to 30€ per person)
- Bottle of champagne: 50€
- Half-bottle of white wine: 30€
- Box of 8 Canelés de Bordeaux: 20€
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bordeaux, Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Enjoy in the same tour the two highlights of Bordeaux: the elegant heritage of the city centre and the famous wine estates in the surroundings!
A mix of culture, heritage and good wines! So French!
In Bordeaux we will cruise around the UNESCO classified old town.
Then you will travel to the South countryside of Bordeaux, where are the wineries of the prestigious Pessac-Léognan appellation.
We will stop at a Wine Chateau where you will have a visit and optional tasting.
Would you like to taste red wine, or white wine? You prefer small family-owned property, or prestigious chateau? During the booking process we will customize this tour to your preferences.
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off included, anywhere in Bordeaux city
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.