Private City Tour of Vilnius
Explore Vilnius’ heritage and culture on a 3-hour private city tour with a personal guide, and take in the most iconic sights of Lithuania’s historic capital. Navigate the city on foot and in a private vehicle, and tailor this trip to your interests. Make a wish at Cathedral Square, and discover the landmarks that line Gediminas avenue; visit the intricate, baroque nave of St. Peter and St. Paul’s church, see the elegant courtyard at Vilnius University and walk the narrow lanes of the Jewish quarter, admire the pearl of gothic -- church of St. Ann.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Transportation in minivan for 3+ pax
- Transportation in car for 1-2 pax
- Entry/Admission - Amber Museum-Gallery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Stop to visit St Peter and Paul's church before continuing on to see Vilnius University, President Palace, Jewish Quarter, St Anne's church and Bernadine's church.Your next stop will be Amber gallery where there is time to visit, before a panoramic view of The Hill of Subacius.
Enjoy a stop at The Gates of Dawn, before continuing to the Russian church of the Holy Spirit.
Your tour ends near Town Hall square.
Departure Point :Tour departs from centrally located Vilnius hotels. Please wait in the hotel lobby for your driver.
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Tour concludes near Town Hall Square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.