Private Class on French Macarons Making in Board Room Virginia
As an enthusiast, I sincerely believe you will find the class engaging, educational, concise, and fun! I will provide you with the tools for your success, navigating you thru the subtle nuances of what to watch for, potential pitfalls, hints and tips along the way, ensuring an ability to master techniques that would have otherwise only been reserved to the professional.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - snacks and drinks
What's excluded :
- Don your chef aprons, grab your whisks and let's get baking! In this fun and interactive class, you will learn the fine art to making these mouthwatering morsels that are easy enough to be done in your own kitchen! The classic 'Gerbert' or 'Paris Macaron' is a French meringue-based almond sandwich cookie. The celebrated original tea shop Ladurée on the Champs-Elysees in Paris is given credit for.
• French Macarons - Making of a French meringue, A macaron mixture, piping skills, baking and a demonstration on how to make a French Buttercream .
Departure Point :The Board Room VA, 925 N Garfield St, Arlington, VA 22201, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.