Private Coastal Adventure Tour to Wadi Shab from Muscat
Discover Oman’s northeast coast on a private 4x4 day trip from Muscat. Enjoy the wadi’s pools, admire Fins Beach, Bimmah Sinkhole, and more, and relax with lunch and hotel and port transfers all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Be picked up from your hotel in Muscat around 09:00am. You will then be driven along the coast from Muscat to Quriyat. Next up visit Bimmah Sinkhole which is a water-filled depression, structurally a sinkhole. It is home to a lake of turquoise waters and is 50 m by 70 m wide and approximately 20 m deep. It is only about 600 m away from the sea, between the coastal towns of Dibab and Bimmah. The sinkhole was formed by a collapse of the surface layer due to dissolution of the underlying limestone, however, locals believe that it was created by a meteorite, ‘Hawaiyat Najm’, which translates to ‘The Falling Star’ in Arabic, and hence the name.
Afterwards you will be driven to Finns Beach, known as the most beautiful beach in Oman. There you will have the chance to admire the surroundings as you sit down for a picnic lunch. There you can also swim and relax before the drive to Wadi Shab. The wadi rewards even the most reluctant walker with turquoise pools, waterfalls and terraced plantations; kingfishers add glorious splashes of colour and all-year-round trusses of pink oleander bloom by the water’s edge.
You will then be returned to Muscat in the evening.
Departure Point :Hotels located within Muscat city limits only Port - gate pickup
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.