Private Coffee Farm Tour & ATVs: A Super Fun & Educational Day
If you are visiting Medellin for a short period of time and want to be in contact with beautiful and pristine nature this is your tour.
It combines a fun ATVs experience riding in trails covered by vegetation and great views and then a small trekking (included but optional) to a beautiful waterfall before heading back to the car and from there to the coffee farm.
Once we get to the farm we experience a warm greeting from the farmers and a delicious traditional lunch cooked and served with many organic ingredients grown in the farm.
After we recover energy we start with a thorough contextualization of the coffee industry and production.
After the theory and a question-and-answer session we start to participate in every single step of the coffee process: picking the beans, depulping, washing, fermenting, drying, threshing, roasting and grinding.
In conclusion, this is an outstanding tour filled with fun and a lot of interesting information that you should not miss out!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious traditional lunch cooked and served in the coffee farm
- Coffee and/or Tea - 4 premium coffees brewed in a different method each time.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PRIMAVERA, Caldas, Antioquia, Colombia
From the moment we pick you up it takes us around 40 minutes to arrive into the ATVs place, where our team will be waiting for us.
Every time you ride an ATV is an adventure, but doing it in the Andean mountains is a totally new experience.
In our ATVs section of this combined experience with Paragliding you are able to drive our powerfull machines as well as appreciate the beautiful scenery of our mountains in an exciting, fun and safe manner.
Whether you're an experienced driver or a beginner this activity is for you.
We give you all the instructions on how to properly ride ATVs so you can make it in the safest way.
Then we provide you with the equipment, this is a helmet and body protection.
This activity is very safe, however we provide an emergency insurance to the tour participants .
We pride ourselves on the fact that we have not had an accident to date in over 500 rides.
The ride has beautiful lookouts and gravel trails, it is a very interesting route in the nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sabaneta, Sabaneta, Antioquia Department
The coffee farm experience takes place in a beautiful family farm that produces around 2 tons of coffee a year with 14.000 coffee plants.
When we get there, we have a traditional delicious lunch to have energy to start learning everything about the coffee production.
The coffee expert gives you a thorough context about the coffee industry to have better understanding about what you are going to see in the tour.
Once the introduction is over, we invite you to plant a coffee seed and to try the bean as a fruit.
Then, we take you to the plantation to pick some coffee beans from the trees and then process it step by step until is roasted and ground.
You get the chance to try coffee in different brewing methods so you can differentiate the flavor notes provided by each of these devices as we explain where in the mouth you should put the coffee to taste it.
In conclusion, this coffee experience is extremely complete and an unforgettable one that you should not miss out.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.