Private Colosseum and Roman Forum Tour with Hotel Pickup
Take a stroll through time and discover the true meaning of the phrase: "bread and circuses", while your private tour guide describes the splendor, glory and greatness of the world's famous Colosseum! Your guide will bring the greatest Roman amphitheater to life, explaining its awe-inspiring structure, and recreating the days when it was filled with the sounds of roaring animals and the clashing swords of gladiators.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
- Skip the line admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
This private tour is ideal for those who want to discover Rome’s historical monuments! The tour will take you to the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
After the complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, you will visit the world’s largest amphitheatre with your “skip the line” ticket, which will allow you to access directly the metal detector control. Once inside, your tour guide will bring the Colosseum back to life by explaining how the gladiators entertained the crowds with spectacular fights. You will learn the complex engineering applied by the Romans to build, what is still considered, as the most technologically advanced entertainment complex of its time. The guide will then take you to the second level of the Colosseum where you will enjoy the beautiful view of the arena and all of the seating areas. This includes the exact spot where the emperor enjoyed the shows with his family and the specially reserved marble seats for the Roman senators.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
After the Colosseum, walking by the beautifully preserved arch of emperor Constantine, you will proceed into the archaeological site of the Roman Forum, which represented the commercial, legal and administrative center of ancient Rome. You will literally feel as if you were brought back in time during the Imperial age of Rome. All of this, while walking past ancient ruins such as Julius Caesar’s original mausoleum where his body was cremated, the imposing temple of Antonino and Faustina and the fascinating structure of the ancient Roman senate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Liquids and large bags are not allowed inside the Colosseum
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 15-20 minutes to clear security.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.