Private Colosseum Arena And Ancient Rome Tour
Accompany us on this exceptional journey on a Private Tour within the walls of Rome's fantastic and famous monument: The Colosseum! Be lead by your professional guide who will recreate the incredible history of this grand monument with tales that will shock and awe the young and old alike! On your tour you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines to venture deep inside the walls of the Colosseum discovering its many secrets and gory past. Join us for the stories of Rome's greatest gladiators whilst exploring this incredible monument where contestants and animals alike were made to fight in the contests for the entertainment of the masses, all of this brought back to life by your professional tour guide as a personal and private experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional, English speaking private guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via del Colosseo, 24, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your guide will make you explore the hidden corners inside of the Colosseum, bringing the amphitheatre to life. In this journey back in time, you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines to venture deep inside the walls of the Colosseum discovering its many secrets and gory past. You will visit the ground floor and the second level giving you a great view inside the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
An expert English speaking guide will take you on a journey back in time, recreating the amazing history and mysteries of the centre of ancient Rome. You will venture up to the Palatine Hill home to the most affluent of ancient Romans, hosting the best view over the centre of the city (A perfect place for pictures). And then moving down the hill to explore the famous Roman Forum, the centre of life in ancient Rome where many of the oldest and most important buildings were located and the venue for public speeches, elections, criminal trials, and single combat gladiatorial matches.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Colosseo, 24, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.