Private Colosseum, Vatican and Basilica with Hotel Pickup and Transfers
A private tour experience that will take you to the world renowned Colosseum, to the archaeological site of the Roman Forum, to visit the magnificent art collection inside the Vatican museums and finally to the greatest Catholic church built by mankind: St. Peter's Basilica.
All of this amazing itinerary, with a private tour guide that will inform you on the history and secrets behind each masterpiece and with a private English-speaking driver that will take care of your transfers and skip the line tickets for every attraction.
An absolute VIP treatment!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip the line admission tickets for all attractions
- Hotel pickup
- Transfers with English-speaking driver and luxury vehicle
- Licensed tour guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Complimentary bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
After meeting your private tour guide and driver at your accommodation, you will be taken, with one of our luxury vehicles, to the world’s largest amphitheatre and with your “skip the line” ticket, you will proceed into the metal detector control. Once inside, the tour guide will bring the Colosseum back to life by explaining how the gladiators entertained the crowds with spectacular fights. You will learn the complex engineering applied by the Romans to build, what is still considered, as the most technologically advanced, entertainment complex of its time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
After the Colosseum, you will proceed into the archaeological site of the Roman Forum, which represented the commercial, legal and administrative center of Ancient Rome. You will literally feel as if you were brought back in time during the Imperial age of Rome. All of this, while walking by the ruins of ancient temples and Roman mausoleums, such as: the senate building and the original altar where Julius Caesar’s body was cremated.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
From the Roman Forum, your driver will pick you up and take you way across town to explore the world renowned Vatican museums and two of the most important churches in the world, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. You’re sure to be dazzled by the masterpieces of great artists like Michelangelo with his world-renowned ceiling, “Last Judgment” and Pieta, and Gian Lorenzo Bernini with his twirling bronze baldachin, tomb of Alexander VII, and the many other gorgeous embellishments with which he adorned the interior of St. Peter’s Basilica. During the whole visit, your guide will fill you on the historic, religious and artistic significance of the works and accomplishments, as well as, the stories of the artists themselves.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address.Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Large bags and suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and there is no deposit room to store them.
- Please remember to inform us if a member of your party needs wheelchair access.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.