Private Communist Budapest Tour
What was life like in Hungary between WWII. and 1990? Let’s travel back in time to discover the scenes that still keep reminding the locals of the former regime. What happened to the boots of Stalin? Where is the ‘biggest bottle opener of the world’? When will the bullet holes disappear from the old buildings of Budapest? You will find the answers to these questions on this tour. There is also a possibility to visit Memento Park, the outdoor statue museum upon request for additional fee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional Art Historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberty Statue, Citadella Setany Gellért Hill, Budapest 1118 Hungary
Here you will see the memorial to the Soviet Red Army that commemorates the fallen Soviet Soldiers who fought in the Siege of Budapest at WWII.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Your hotel in Budapest
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.