Private Communist Tour of Warsaw
Travel around the streets of Warsaw by vintage Nysa 522 military van and learn about Poland’s socialist history. Explore the famous communist sites in Warsaw, including Constitution Square and the Ministry of Agriculture. Visit the heart of socialism at the old seat of the Central Committee of the Polish United Worker’s Party. Discover the insides of the Palace of Culture and Science. Experience what it was like to live in Poland during the Communist era by visiting the Communism Times Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Life under Communism
What's excluded :
- Tour guide set (+8 pln per person)
- Visit in the Top terrace of the Palace of Culture and Science (+20 pln per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
You will know the history of the symbol of Warsaw, the Palace of Culture and Science, which was created on the sea of post war ruin.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Wspólna 30, 00-930 Warszawa, Poland
You will see the utopian architectural ideas of the communist authorities - the Ministry of Agriculture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palm Tree, Plac de Gaulle, Warsaw 00-001 Poland
You will see the utopian architectural ideas of the communist authorities - the Party House of People's Republic.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pomost 511, Bulwar Flotylli Wislanej, Warsaw Poland
The history of the creation of the monument Glory Saperom - dedicated to those who were the first to undertake the reconstruction of Warsaw. Monument dedicated to the fallen people of the city of sappers. This is the first graphic commemoration of the battles of the Warsaw Uprising as well as fights at Monte Casino in public space - May 08, 1975 - Edward Gierek - Minister of National Defense Wojciech Jaruzelski
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plac Konstytucji, plac Konstytucji, Warsaw 00-001 Poland
You will go to Plac Konstytucji (Constitution Square) to get to know the MDM (Marszałkowska Residential District) designed to fit the communist ideology.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Life under Communism, ul. Piekna 28/34, Warsaw 05-077 Poland
At the end, we will visit the only such place in Warsaw - Museum of Life Under Communism. A replica of a real flat, propaganda films screened in a mini cinema hall, a reconstructed communist cafe await you there.. We will learn how the inhabitants of Warsaw used to live like...
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up possible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.