Private Contrast Barcelona Tour (4 Hours) - From Barcelona
Montjüic Mountain is the only important elevation of Barcelona apart from Tibidabo, it is an excellent viewpoint to contemplate the city and is full of tourist attractions.
Cable car ride in Barceloneta, which crosses the port of Barcelona from the air.
We head towards the Carretera de les Aigües, a flat and unpaved track located at the foot of the Parc Natural de Collserola, where we will see the city of Barcelona, from natural viewpoints that will amaze us.
We will know the Park Güell, with an area of more than 17 hectares, the Park Güell is covered by wavy shapes, columns with the appearance of trees, animal figures and geometric shapes. Most of the surfaces are decorated with mosaics made with pieces of colored ceramic. UNESCO World Heritage Site
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the park and tourist sites
- Aerial cable car
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Montjuic Castle
- Entry/Admission - Park Güell
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montjuic Castle, Carretera de Montjuic, 66, 08038 Barcelona Spain
One of the most beautiful natural viewpoints of Barcelona. We arrive at Barceloneta, to take the cable car that will take us to the viewpoint and back, from where we will have incredible views of the port, Maremagnum and La Rambla.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maremagnum, Moll d'Espanya, 5, 08039 Barcelona Spain
Incredible views of the port of Maremagnum
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Incredible views of the Rambla harbor
Stop At: Parc de Collserola, Ctra. de l'Esglesia, 92, 08017 Barcelona Spain
Returning from Montjuïc we head towards the Carretera de les Aigües, a flat and unpaved track of about 9 kilometers in length located at the foot of the Collserola Natural Park. During the tour, which we will do on foot, we will see the city of Barcelona.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park Güell, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
We will return with the car to the city and continue our way to Park Güell, one of the icons of Barcelona, built between 1900 and 1914, famous for the works of the architect Antonio Gaudí that decorate its 17 hectares. We will visit the park slowly to enjoy this UNESCO World Heritage Site
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Barceloneta, Barcelona Spain
We continue our tour. Now we go back to the Barceloneta beach, to visit the Hotel Vela, a thin and slender building of 26 floors that are located perpendicular to the pier. Together with the Agbar Tower and the Hotel Arts, Hotel Vela is part of the maritime and architectural landscape of the city of Barcelona.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.