Private cooking class at a local's home with tasting in Brindisi
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Brindisi cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a selection of local wines.
During the lesson the local home cook will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic Brindisi recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private Cooking Class
- Tastings of the 3 recipes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Brindisi cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
• Typical italian starter
• Pasta - Ravioli or Risotto or Gnocchi
• Typical italian dessert - Cholokate cake, Tiramisu or similar regional desserts
Departure Point :Brindisi, Brindisi, Province of Brindisi, Puglia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.