Private Cooking Class with Catherine Near Arc de Triomphe
Learn how to make a French meal with a local chef in Paris during this private cooking class. Catherine will welcome you into her professional kitchen in her flat near the Arc de Triomphe, where you'll help prepare a 3-course lunch in a relaxed atmosphere with your private small group. A cookbook writer, Catherine has spent many years in Provence, where she learned and taught how to make authentic French cuisine. When booking, you have the option to upgrade to include a visit to the market.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Private cooking instructor
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: France Taste - Day Tours, 20 rue Pierre Demours, 75017 Paris France
Location of Catherine's place where her cooking classes take place.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Arc de Triomphe, Paris.
Stop At: Champs-Elysees, Champs-Elysees, Paris, Ile-de-France
Champs Elysees quarter
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Passy Covered Market, Place de Passy, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.