Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Erice
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Erice cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
During the lesson your host will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic Erice recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Participants will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Class (learn to make 3 Iocal traditional dishes)
- Tasting session (lunch or dinner): taste the fruit of your labour
- Official 'Cesarine' apron
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Erice cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by local wines.
• Seasonal starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: Busiate or Maccheroni or Gnocculi or Ravioli
• Sicilian dessert - Cassatelle di ricotta or Tiramisu or Sicilian Cannoli or Mustazzoli or Cassate
Departure Point :91016 Erice, Province of Trapani, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.