Private Cotswolds and Stratford upon Avon
We offer small group private guided tours from all destinations.
We are experts in these destinations.
We are very knowledgeable and friendly.
We are very flexible. Use back rds where possible. We are highly recommended. Please read trip advisor.Reccommended in Rick Steve's book.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Wi fi
- Personal tour of some attractions
What's excluded :
- Admission fees.All clients should make sure they book admission fees in advance.This will save time.
- Food and Drink
- Entry/Admission - Cotswold Way
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Entry/Admission - Stow-on-the-Wold Market Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotswold Way, England
We offer a private guided tours of the cotswolds and Stratford upon Avon.
We are experts on this district.
We will use the back roads where possible.show you the true England.
Quaint English villages.
We will show you Stratford upon Avon. Shakespeare's home.
We are flexible and very knowledgeable.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
We will visit Shakespeare's birthplace.buriel site and Ann Hatherways cottage
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stow-on-the-Wold Market Square, Stow-on-the-Wold England
stop at a country pub for lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from hotels.apartments.trains.cruise ships.we collect from any hotel and drop offAirports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Dover Ferry Port Entrance, Back Rd W, Dover CT16 1LT, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all guidelines. Fully insured. Very flexible.. You will still have a wonderful time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.