Private Couple Photography Session in Prague
Beautiful and creative couple portraits featuring iconic locations in Prague with the most beautiful light!
Anyone can take a picture but to create truly beautiful, sun flared moments takes patience, creativity and a strong understanding of light.
My portraits are not about standing you in front of a famous location and taking a picture. They are about capturing your connection to one another and that special moment in time.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Up to 2.5 hours of photography
- Up to 3 locations (time based)
- Editing and post-processing of files (approximately 4 hours)
- 20 Selects (Edited files chosen by you from our online gallery) in A4
- Retouching of close-up portraits
- Copy of all proof images
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This is a private photo tour with you and your loved one. It is about capturing the relationship that you feel towards each other as you explore several of the most visually beautiful locations in Prague. We will meet atop the Charles Bridge either before sunrise (up to 30 minutes) or at sunrise to capture the dramatic changing light as it flares above the historic tower and bridge.
After some time exploring the bridge, we will then walk to the historic Old Town Square where you will also view the Astronomical Clock. After exploring the square and having photos captured we will then walk towards the riverside and capture one of the most beautiful locations along the river with the Charles Bridge in your background.
These sessions are perfect for couples who wish to be professionally captured and who have a higher standard in their photo needs. If you appreciate artistic, sun flared beautiful moments that capture the real essence of how you felt at that special moment in time I would welcome the chance to meet with you to create something truly special for you and yours.
• Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
• Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
• Old Town Square, Staromestske Namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
• Cihelna Concept Store, Cihelna 2b Hergetova Cihelna, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Departure Point :Mostecká 56, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
6/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Tuesday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Wednesday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Thursday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Friday: 04:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 04:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 04:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Tuesday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Wednesday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Thursday: 04:30 AM - 02:30 PM Friday: 04:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 04:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 04:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- As of June 29th face masks are required on the metro but are no longer required in public. We are back to normal in the Czech Republic.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.