Private Course - Beginners Photography Workshop
Enjoy an exceptional learning experience in a Private Beginners Photography Course with expert and experienced tuition. Move immediately away from using Auto or Scene Modes. Learn how to use your digital camera in beautiful outdoor and sensitively selected covered Central London locations.
The Beginners Photography Course takes place outdoors in stunning Central London locations with great views of Tower Bridge and City Hall.
Working from short practical photography assignments teaching is geared towards the camera you own.
• camera over view; buttons, dials and menus
• white balance settings
• understanding how to achieve correct exposures
• freezing action
• creating motion
• depth of field
• creating blurry backgrounds
• aperture settings
• shutter speed
• colour attributes
• and much more.
Suitable for DSLRs, mirror-less cameras, bridge cameras and advanced compacts.
This course will help you to get great shots during the rest of your visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- One to One Tuition or exclusive to your personal group
- Private course
- Expert and empathetic tuition
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from meeting and end points
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Hall 110 The Queens Walk, London SE1 2AA England
Working in the scenic location of More London and City Hall you learn how to use your digital camera effectively and gain control of its main functions and settings.
Your personal photographer shares tips, advice and guidance on how to approach a variety of different subjects.
Your expert tutor has extensive teaching experience and knows a multitude of cameras. Teaching is geared exclusively towards the camera you own.
This is a short, assignment based photography course. Learn how to change the way your photos look by learning practically on location with expert tuition.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Photograph from across the river the imposing Tower Bridge. Learn about composition, depth of field and how light affects your photos. Your expert tutor is on hand at all times to help you get the best from your camera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Photograph the historic Tower of London from across the river. Learn about lens choices, shutter speed, composition and how to use light effectively. Your personal photographer shares tips and advice on how to approach a variety of different subjects.
At all times teaching is geared towards the camera you own.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :London Bridge Railway Station, Station Approach Rd, London SE1 9SP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your own camera, fully charged battery (spare if you have one) and memory cards
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.