Private Cruise: Murano and Burano from Venice
Experience this private, 4 hour sightseeing cruise tour of Murano and Burano Islands. You will be picked up from your hotel in Venice at 02:00pm, then driven to your private boat, where you will board the Bora boat, meet your captain and depart. On this tour, you will see the islands of San Giorgio Maggiore, San Servolo, San Lazzaro degli Armeni, Sant’Elena Gardens, and the Arsenal, before taking a tour of the Murano and Burano Islands. On the islands, you will get to see the glassblowing furnaces and colorful residence that have made the islands famous. Bottled water is included on this tour and you will have a complimentary drive back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private boat
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Venice
What's excluded :
- Private guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murano, Murano, Veneto
Enjoy a visit to Murano, the island well-known for its glass.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Burano, Burano, Veneto
Admire the famous colorful houses of fishermans in Burano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise in which hotel in Venice you are staying. Our representative will meet you at your hotel and escort you to the nearest mooring pier to get on board of the Bora Boat.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Comfortable shoes recomended
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- It is mandatory the use of the mask during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.