Private Cruise: PAROS – DRAGONISI - SOUTH COASTLINE OF MYKONOS - MYKONOS
Relax or party at the famous Mykonos beaches!
Our Private Day Cruise from Paros to Mykonos South Coast & Dragonisi island offers you the unique opportunity to explore the famous beaches of Mykonos in a luxurious and fun way!
The southern coastline of Mykonos has plenty of stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat, making it ideal for all types of mood! From partying and swimming to relaxing and more private fun. The culmination of this beautiful cruise although is undoubtedly the deserted Dragonissi island located near the southeastern coast of Mykonos.
Join our Private Day Cruise from Paros to Mykonos & Dragonisi islands and explore the beauty of the Aegean Sea from the comfort of your own private boat!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fresh Fruits
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nisída Tragonísi, Mikonos, Greece
Experience the excellent by visiting Dragonissi, which impresses with its crystal blue turquoise waters and the impressive rocks that create small underwater caves. The scenery is unprecedented, while the waters are magnetizing the visitor for a swim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mykonos, Mykonos, Cyclades, South Aegean
Cruise along the south coast.
Moving from west to east on the south coast of Mykonos, we visit the world-famous beaches such as Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paradise, Super Paradise, Paranga, Kalo Livadi, Kalafatis.
Select where to drop anchor
On the beaches we find famous beach bars, restaurants, clubs, some of which have marinas and access points so it is easy to make a stop to have your coffee or a drink while enjoying the entertainment that Mykonos is famous for. In case you want moments of relaxation, you can swim in quiet bays and small beaches, enjoying the amenities of our boat.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Little Venice, Mitropoleos Georgouli, Mykonos Town Greece
According to your time schedule, your mood and desire, you can get off the boat to walk in the narrow stone-paved streets and have a feel of the cosmopolitan aura of the island. Before departure, you can enjoy the unique sunset that "Little Venice" has to offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Paroikia, Paros, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.