Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour
If you wish to see a mixture of culture and history, join us in our day trip to Private Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Holy See Temple! You will reach Cao Dai Holy See Temple and attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying held by the Cao Dai followers as well as soak into a local cultural and religious space along with the unique beautiful architectures. Then, we will visit the Cu Chi Tunnels where the fiercest, longest and hardest-fought battles between the Americans and Vietnamese happened. Located just 60 kms northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, many thousands of people lost their lives here to gain control of the area and ultimately seize control of the city. Here, the Vietnamese took the battle underground, living, eating and fighting from the darkness of 250 kms of painstakingly, carefully-dug tunnels. Today the area is peaceful and serene. Difficult to imagine the hardships that took place there so many decades ago!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop oﬀ in Saigon
- Private car with AC
- Friendly English speaking guide
- Lunch at riverside restaurant
- Bottled water and drinks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- Bullet fees at the Cu Chi's shooting range
- The Itinerary of Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Holy See Tour
• Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and then we head to Tay Ninh Province to visit Cao Dai Temple
• Attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying. The Temple with its ceremonies is a unique example of the combination of the Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity and Islam.
• Learn more about the history of Caodaism and the origin of the Great Temple of Cao Dai.
• Roaming around the Cao Dai Holy See Temple to admire spiritual art on all over the complexion.
After lunch in local restaurant, we will drive to the underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese soldiers during their struggle for independence - Cu Chi Tunnels.
• Enjoy both countryside with big farming and jungle sightseeing.
• Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi during the war (in many foreign languages options to choose)
• Discover the cover of secret refuge and an incredible network of Cu Chi tunnels.
• Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand.
• Gain more knowledge about history, weapons and damaged self-construct traps etc.
• Try to shoot with AK47 or MK16 riffles in a well supervised area (optional with surcharge).
• Taste the main dish which locals ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with Vietnamese tea.
• We then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour at around 5pm.
Especially, when you book this Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Holy See tour with VN Bike Tour, you will have a chance to explore the hidden local area: a simple countryside wet market, probably try some fresh seasonal fruits or a coffee drink, make some fun and share your laugh with friendly local sellers.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let me know if you have any food allergies!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.