Private Cuenca Half-Day City Tour Including Mirador de Turi
Cuenca is a beautiful charming city in Ecuador, the third largest city with a large population and a main icon of the southern Andes. It is also well known as the Colonial city, also declared as a Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO with due to their narrow streets, white houses with flower-pot balconies, impressive churches and the presence of four rivers that cross the city.
You can enjoy the city also at the sightseeing located in a surrounding mountain called Mirador de El Turi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Turi
What's excluded :
- Activities not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- You will stroll around this charming colonial city, declared a Cultural Heritage site of Mankind by the UNESCO!
The city gets familiar with its colonial buildings with beautifully decorated patios; it's nice and gentle inhabitants and the cozy atmosphere.
The trip up to Mirador de Turi is one of the most popular excursions in Cuenca. Turi is located in the perfect place to bask in the breathtaking panorama of the entire city of Cuenca. Mirador means "lookout" or "viewpoint"; "Turi" means "brother" in Quechua, the language of the pre-colonial indigenous people of the same name.
Near the city center you will also visit a Panama hat fabric. These hats, made of the local 'Paja Toquilla' palm leaves, are originally Ecuadorian hats and Cuenca is one of the main cities exporting this worldwide known product.
Departure Point :Pickup at you hotel in Cuenca
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Drop-off at your hotel in Cuenca
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Things to bring: Sun block, raincoat (or umbrella), camera, sun glasses
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.