Private Cuicocha Lagoon Day Hike
Enjoy the spectacular mountain countryside as you hike around the sacred waters of Cuicocha Lagoon. The five hour hike is straightforward and can be enjoyed by active people who love the outdoors. You will make a full loop of 12km around the lagoon with an average altitude of about 3250m. The tour group is small so you can enjoy an intimate experience as your guide explains the colorful flora and cultural rituals of the area. After the hike, we make a visit to the famous leather town of Cotacachi. Here you can browse the famous "leather street" before returning to Quito. Total hiking time is 5 hours.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport
- Box lunch
- Naturalist Guide (English & Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hydration and snacks for the hike
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuicocha Lake, Laguna Cuicocha Ecuador
Enjoy a hike around the beautiful waters of Cuicocha Lagoon
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Cotacachi Te Viste, Cotacacchi, 10 de Agosto, Pasaje, Ecuador
Browse the famous leather shops of Cotacachi before returning to Quito.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ANY hotel in the Quito city limits.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.