Private Cultural and Historical Tours of Jaisalmer
You will explore offbeat places of Jaisalmer, surrounding villages, and the Thar desert with HALLE.
He takes pride in his services with local knowledge and professional guides. Great value of money and a memorable experience like no other.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Monuments entrance fees depends how many monuments you will visit
- Camera Fees is not include in the tour. Camera fees charge only 100 INR
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Fort
- Entry/Admission - Kothari's Patwaon-Ki-Haveli
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaisalmer Fort, Fort Road, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Half day tour Jaisalmer-
Jaisalmer Fort stands proudly in the middle of the Thar Desert atop Trikuta Hill. Built 1156 by Rajput ruler Maharawal Jaisal Singh.
You will walk the narrow cobble stone streets, where you will find Palaces, temples, lavish hotels, shops and private homes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kothari's Patwaon-Ki-Haveli, Near Patwa Complex, Patwa Haveli, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Five beautifully carved haveli's built in the 1800's by a Jain family Bafna Oswal and his five sons.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli, Center Of The City Opp, Nathmal Haveli, Jaisalmer 345001 India
A lavish haveli commissioned by the Prime Minister Mehta Nathmal, built 1941 by two muslim brothers Hati and Laloo, here you will see the difference between two brothers work.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gadsisar Sagar Lake, Near Tilon Ki Gate Near Jaisalmer Fort, Jaisalmer 345001 India
A water tank that dates back to about 860 years. At the lakes entrance stands Teelon Ki Pol built 1909 AD, constructed by a local prostitute Teelon. Here you will see temples, chatris and ghats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
You will walk through the local market, in the heart of the city, seeing local silversmiths creating elaborate works of earings, necklaces, rings and more. Village women selling locally grown produce, the famous Jaisalmer mirror work, and local sweets made daily.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gadisar lake Jaisalmer, Gadisar Lake Rd, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels within city limits or outside the city limits meeting point Gadisar lake.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.