Private cultural tour around Loikaw and Kayah state.
Activities & excursions outside Loikaw Kayah Community Tourism Programmes
Hta Nee La Leh, Kayah community .These community-based, cultural tour programmes offer fascinating, fun insights into the local life and culture in Hta Nee La Leh.
Pan Pet Kayan village.
These tour programmes offer fascinating, fun insights into the local life and culture in Pan Pet, Kayan community.Activities were developed based on special elements of local life, culture and nature, which community members feel proud and comfortable to share with guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Activities were developed based on special elements of local life, culture and nature, which community members feel proud and comfortable to share with guests.
Half day trip guests arrive at Pemsong village.On arrival, you will head off on a short trek of , lead by local tour guides.Along the way, will stop and explain special cultural and natural sites, which are important to local people and their way of life.These include the village monument and pagoda.Following the short trek, guests can also visit Salong Kana hamlet, to meet a local Kayan artisan, and enjoy a hands-on demonstration about how to make traditional Kayan bracelets.Guests can also have a go at making a bracelet themselves.
Finally, the trip ends in Rang Ku hamlet, where guests can visit small craft shops, run by the famous Kayan people ( Long Neck Karen).Enjoy learning a few words of Kayan language and interacting with these fun-loving and artistic people.
Then transfer to Kayh ethnic village .Visit the “Kaehtoebo”site and hunting shrine, to learn about local beliefs and spiritual life.Visit to home of a local musician’s house to listen to traditional instruments and try their hand playing them.
• Taung Kwe Pagoda, Nh5, Loikaw Myanmar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide to free pickup from Loikaw airport, bus station and all hotels in Loikaw city areas. But we charge extra cost if your accommodation is outside of city area.Airports
- Loikaw Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.