Private Culture and Historical Hanoi City Tour Full Day
Learn about those stories by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Literature Temple, and Hoan Kiem Lake. History is also reflected on city’s daily life, and on city’s present. We will witness that on the charming Old Quarter, where we will observe Hanoi’s bustling rhythm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- 8:30: Our car & guide pick you up at your hotel for Hanoi City Tour.
To begin our trip, we visit Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Museum, and his house – on – stilts, pond and garden, and the Presidential palace while learning about his life and revolutionary activities.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is an important historical attraction of Hanoi, known for honoring the national hero : President Ho Chi Minh. This is the place where visitors can express their admiration and gratitude towards the common father of Vietnamese who has led the country to independence and reunification.
On the way out visit One Pillar Pagoda. One Pillar Pagoda is a historic Buddhist temple in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. As you visit Hanoi, you may come to various other monuments, parks and historical places. Yet, the One-Pillar Pagoda reflects the architectural splendour that the country has grown.
Around 11:00:Arrive at the Temple of Literature - the first Royal National university in Vietnam - to learn more about education in Vietnam since 1000 years ago until recent history.
12:00: Lunch time at local restaurant, enjoy Vietnamese traditional cuisine with a variety of food.
13.00: Continue to visit the interesting Museum. There are some options that you can choose: Ethnology Museum / Museum of Vietnamese History / Hoa Lo Prison Museum / Military Museum/ Women Museum/ Art Museum. Each museum represents a different site of the Vietnamese life from the past, the present and also the future.
15:30: Visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword lake) and Ngoc Son Temple.
Hoan Kiem Lake is considered the center of Hanoi, not only physically but also symbolically. Hoan Kiem lake is still a pride of all Hanoians and the center for any distance measurement. Nowadays, it’s still a gathering place yet new Hanoians may live too far to count their distance to the lake. Still, as you walk by, you will be able to witness the pace of life in this peculiar city.
Ngoc Son Temple is Hanoi's most visited temple which sits on a small island in the northern part of Hoan Kiem Lake, connected to the lakeshore by an elegant scarlet bridge, constructed in classical Vietnamese style
16:00: Take an 1 hour-cyclo tour around the Old quarter to discover the streets.
17:00: Return to your hotel. Finish your tour!
Departure Point :Your hotel or accommodation in Hanoi City Center, Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to your hotel or accommodation in Hanoi City Center, Old Quarter
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.