Private Cusco, Puka Pukara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman Full-Day Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 in the morning in private transport and drive about 20 minutes to the hills above Cusco. We will visit the amazing Inca sites of Puka Pukara (an Inca military outpost) Tambomachay (where you can see Inca aqueducts), and finally visit the massive boulders that make up the ruins at Sacsayhuaman. After taking time to enjoy the majestic views over Cusco, we will be picked up by our driver and return to Cusco to have lunch at a restaurant at the main square. After lunch, we will have in-depth city tour of Cusco where we will visit the San Pedro Market which is a local, non-touristic market. Then we will visit all of the best sites in Cusco including the Cathedral, the temple of the sun, and if we have time, the museum where all of the original artifacts from Machu Picchu are located.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to archaeological sites requires Boleto turistico: 130 soles-$37 per person. covers entrance to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray, multiple museums in Cusco, and Sacsayhuaman or half ticket 70 soles--$23 which covers only some of these sites
- Entrance to cathedral ($12) and coricancha ($3)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puka Pukara, Cusco Peru
This tour will take you to three Inca archaeological sites. You will be met by your guide at your hotel at 8:30am and we will be driven in private transport 20 minutes to the Inca archaeological site of Puka Pukara or red rock which was previously a military site.
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
Then we will drive to Tambomachay, an amazing series of terraces with original Inca aqueducts, canals and waterfalls.
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
Finally, we will drive to the Unesco world heritage site of Sacsayhuaman. Located on a steep outcropping overlooking Cusco, this Inca site is composed of massive boulders held together without mortar. It was an important site for military and ceremonial purposes. You will be given a private tour of the site and we will go to a vista where there are great views overlooking the city of Cusco
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
Return by private transport to the main square of Cusco where we will have lunch and if you are brave, you can try guinea pig (cuy).
After lunch, we will walk to the bustling San Pedro market, where many local Cusqueños shop and go to eat. We will take a tour of the stands that sell everything from fruits and vegetables, meats and medicinal plants.
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
You will then be led on a tour of the most important historical sites of Cusco including the Plaza de Armas and the main cathedral. Inside the cathedral, you can see a massive silver altar and a painting of the last supper where they are eating guinea pig. We will also will give you a tour of Coricancha, which was the most sacred Inca temple dedicated to Inti, the sun God. When the Spaniards arrived to Cusco, they demolished the temple, using the existing foundation on which to build a colonial church. If there is time, we can visit the museum where many artifacts from Machu Picchu are located.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, let us know your exact hotel names in order to pick you up from there. Airports
- Peruvian - Aeropuerto Alejandro Velasco Astete, Av. Alejandro s/n, Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.