Private custom Blue & Green Cave tour with yacht from Hvar town
Enjoy a full day of expedition and exploration on this private all-inclusive trip to Vis island and all of its local sites and natural treasures.
During the day, you’ll visit two of the most naturally alluring caves:the Blue Cave, Green Cave.You’ll discover the hidden Stiniva Cove and it’s thirty-meter wide pebbled beach, Budikovac island with it’s beautiful turquoise lagoon for swimming, and finally as our last stop you will visit Palmižana bay well known with its sandy beaches, good restaurants and lavish nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Icebox with ice
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Port of Hvar
- Entry/Admission - Stiniva Cove
- Entry/Admission - Budikovac Island
- Entry/Admission - Pakleni Islands
What's excluded :
- Ticket for Blue cave ( 100 kn per person) and Green cave (70 kn per person)
- Entry/Admission - Green Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Hvar, Trg Sv. Stjepana 6, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
The meeting point is at 10:15 am on address Kroz Burak 12 in our tourist agency Big Blue tours, behind the main promenade or in fron of the hotel Riva (BB Club).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Located on the south side of the island, the cove characterized by a very narrow entrance, after which the cove widens to a beautiful, thirty-meter wide pebble beach, flanked by perpendicular rocks 35 meters high. No roads leads to the cove, so it’s natural beauty has been preserved.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Tiny island on the south-eastern side of the island of Vis, far from noise, is an ideal spot for a real relax. On the island there is a wonderful pebble beach and beautiful turquoise lagoon for swimming.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Green Cave, Island of Vis Croatia
This cave is famous for the small cracks in the ceiling, allowing beams of light to come through, leaving a trace in the sea throughout the cave. The cave is quite spacious, and its depth varies from three to five meters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Known for its many caves, the best known of which is the famous Blue Cave located in the Baluni cove. The cave is accessible only by a small rowboat. Local fishermen have known about the Blue Cave for generations, but Baron Eugen Rausoonet brought it to the world’s attention in 1884. Its unique light effects of overflowing blue and silver nuances enchant visitors. When the sea is calm and the day is sunny, reflected sunbeams pass through the underwater entrance and illuminate the cave in a fascinating shade of blue, whereas submerged objects acquire a silver-ish glow when observed from the surface.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Enjoy pleasurable boat ride and sea views while you continue your trip to the Hell islands.Beautiful sand and a pebble beach located in Palmižana bay (Vinogradisce cove) and several top class gourmet restaurants hidden beneath the pine trees and olive grows, take time to find the numerous coves where you can enjoy some solitude, sea, sun and the lavish nature that surrounds you.
When you are done swimming, sunbathing and dinning on the islands, your skipper will wait for you where he dropped you off, welcome you onboard and take you back to the island of Hvar. You will arrive back in Hvar late afternoon, around 6 pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Port of Hvar, Trg Sv. Stjepana 6, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
You will arrive back in Hvar late afternoon, around 6:30 pm.
Departure Point :ToursHvar | Unique daily tours Hvar, Kroz Burak 12, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.